Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

My temp dropped today, not below baseline, but close enough, and I'm cramping like mad, so pretty sure I'm out this cycle and AF will be showing up in the next 24 hours or so. Still, I'm glad I recorded everything this cycle, so I do have it for a reference for next cycle. Lots of things happened that weren't normal for me, I think the triphasic temps were possibly caused by a bug, which would also explain the dry heaving and nausea.  I'm sad of course, and will spend the next day or so sad, this isn't as easy emotionally as I had hoped it would be, but deep down I knew it wouldn't be. I did test today, and it was negative, really negative.  So we move onto the next cycle, I will be monitored better this next cycle with ultrasound at day 15, and an hCG trigger as long as everything is good to go, and I will make sure my sperm is here ahead of time this round.. so if all goes well I will know one way or another by New Years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers