Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

After all the frustration of having to wait, the waiting is finally over....kind of... We are doing an at home insemination this month (my doctor is going to be out of town so he decided to just do another test run...we decided to make it a bit more then a test)!  The swimmers are paid for and will arrive around November 18th..which is day 18 of my cycle, I ovulate on day 20-22...so lets just pray mother nature cooperates.  Now we wait for me to ovulate, and for the swimmers to arrive in Akiak.. then we wait for them to make it to the egg and for that big beautiful positive sign to show up on the pregnancy test!  I am surrounding myself with positive energy, no negative thoughts allowed, this is our month we will get pregnant this month!  I bought a shirt for my youngest today, that felt amazing, especially after watching him with a little 10 month old that I babysat last week, all week.. He is going to be an awesome big brother and I can't wait to give him his shirt and tell him he is finally getting what he has been praying for since he was little!  I won't reveal too many details about the shirt, but I look forward to showing him wearing it very soon....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers