Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

My daughter gave me a hug last night, I pulled away startled, her hug was a bit uncomfortable... because my boobies were a little sore... fast forward to this morning, they are definitely sore today.. not horribly sore, just tender and sensitive...this is not a PMS symptom...and I am becoming more optimistic and less cautious!!!  Stuffy nose is still here...and I have become a bit impatient and irritable, I catch myself snipping and it upsets me, my boys and Dh don't deserve to be snipped at, it's just me...but none the less, I keep doing it, and only after the fact do I realize I did it again...sigh..of course that could be PMS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers