Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

Just a little over a week now before I am finished with my first two week wait.  I had a day yesterday, it felt like the waiting would never end, I wanted to do something so badly I even contemplated taking a test, any test would do.. just so I could do something, anything to pass this time.  Of course I realize how incredibly silly this would be, no test would show anything yet and would just be a waste.  Interesting but probably of no significance.. none the less I am noting it here, just in case I have to do this again next month. I want to remember.  I have been cramping since starting Clomid, but sometime late yesterday the cramping stopped, and stayed away until this afternoon while I was on the phone with my friend, A.. then wham it started up again, and now I feel like I am days away from starting the dreaded period...and in reality I could be, I usually do within 11 days of Ovulation...I hope I'm not though, I still believe Aunt Flo won't show her nasty face this month.. and instead the cramping will be followed by 9 months of bloating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers