Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

I'm not feeling extremely negative about things, yet.. but woke up today and without going into details you don't I'm having a pre menstrual symptom...not happy!  My breasts were killing me yesterday, today so far not as much, still tender but not as bad as they were yesterday... however not to strip all hope away, I am quite dizzy this morning, and a bit queasy (which probably is due to being dizzy). Officially in the last week of my TWW  so still trying to stay positive about it all but I think mentally I'm starting to gear up for a let down!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers