Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

Today marks the first day of the TWW, I wonder how well I will deal with it? So far I am doing ok, although I find myself already looking up early signs and other questions related to pregnancy.  It's been an amazing journey this month and we are still staying with positive thoughts.  I asked Dh last night if he thought he would be comfortable doing an at home IUI next time, and he just calmly said, there isn't going to be a next time.  Friends you must understand how unlike him that is.  Always he has been the voice of sanity when we have tried before, reminding me not to get my hopes up, reminding me that there is a good chance it won't happen.  He has never dreamed of a future child (He dreamed that he was visiting family with his son, only to quote him, "It wasn't any of my current sons." He said he was about five years old and looked like us) I have to restate, this is not like my DH at all...Now we wait, and according to DH until we are told otherwise, I'm pregnant as far as he's concerned LOL! Did I mention his first words to me today was asking me how I felt, and if I was doing ok.. so sweet.. too soon, but soooo sweet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers