Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

I got a positive OPK today, that normally would be fantastic news.. happy happy joy joy.. except my swimmers aren't here, and probably won't be here until tomorrow at the earliest.  I want to cry right now, I feel like somehow my body failed again, even though I know that my body isn't failing at all, it's doing exactly what it's suppose to do...I just failed on the timing part of things.  I need those positive thoughts, I need my swimmers... I need this month not to be a total bust, again.  Positive thoughts please come back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers