Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

I'm in a lot of pain today, but it's a good pain, even though I got the positive OPK yesterday morning my body still hasn't ovulated, which is very very good...because my swimmers have still not arrived!  Deep breathing is very helpful for dealing with the discomfort and while I will be glad for my ovaries to return to normal, I am just as thankful right now that they are holding their precious cargo in another day...hopefully tomorrow everything will be a go! So glad I temped this month so I know what's going on, otherwise I would be completely devastated thinking my window of opportunity had passed...but as long as my temps stay down there's still hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers