Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

My body was so cooperative it held off ovulating until this morning, unfortunately the swimmers hadn't arrived still.. and then we got the call.. they were waiting at the post office, just a few hours (about 4) after I had felt the ovulation pains...and not only were they waiting, so was my preseed so I had approved lubricant for the speculum (sorry if that TMI) and to put up in the syringe to help get all the sperm out!  So I am no officially in my TWW (two week wait) and am still feeling very positive about it all despite the bumps along the way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers