Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

Ok so this post might be a bit much for some people, if you have a sensitive tummy, can't handle bodily functions, or just don't want to even think of me that way... please skip!  This is for my records, if I am pregnant, its so I can remember those early days when all I had was hope, and if I'm not, I want to remember what I felt like so I can compare it the next cycle.

I've been off and on crampy for most of this cycle, but on 4 DPI the cramps became very menstrual like wrapping around to my back and making me extremely uncomfortable.  They were gone by morning, only to return, just not as bad, last night 5DPI.  This morning is 6 DPI and I went to bed last night with a stuffy nose, got up this morning with same stuffy nose, despite my breath right strips I tried out, feel like I have an attack of allergies coming on.  Cramping is mild this morning.  I had a short lived severe headache hit me last night..what was that all about? I don't know but it was followed a little later by a dizzy spell that lasted only a second or two.. felt like my brain shook inside my head...weird! No breast tenderness, not overly emotional, not frequently peeing, and not overly tired...
My cervix was putting off quite a bit of mucus yesterday, it was a mixture of kind of stringy and creamy...was quite a large amount of it! Cervix also rose back up yesterday, it had dropped low, now it is more medium.  Ok that's it.. enough analyzing.. but really it is for my future sanity LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers