Trying in the Bush

Our journey as we try to bring a miracle to life while living in a remote bush village in Alaska.

Well legal or not it's a possibility gotta love life in the bush!  My swimmers have finally shipped and with any luck should arrive by no later then Friday.  Assuming they arrive on time they will be delivered by our local UPS/FedEx pickup guy who always takes any packages addressed to me or Dh straight to his classroom....so there will be swimmers in the school.. more then there is normally...sitting next to my husband's desk while he teaches.. Awkward! LOL!   Now I just have to hang in there for 3 more days and hopefully we will have everything we need and I can finally breath a sigh of relief!  I told my friend A, that I'm not really sure why I keep getting upset and stressed, if it's meant to be everything will work out.  She laughed and said "Yeah Right!"  oh how I love her ability to understand and make me laugh!  Intellectual meet heart, and guess what heart wins! Intellectually I know that if it's really meant to be it will all go ok, but that doesn't stop my heart from worrying that something will mess it all up!  Hurry up swimmers and get here so we can make a baby together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am mother of seven adopted children, manager of chaos, lover of all things beautiful, I can be emotional, dramatic, and a general pain at times, but I'm always me!

Followers